Re: Under hood wiring

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Under hood wiring
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:53:05 -0700
Randall wrote:

> I don't have a diagram that shows the extra black wire, but many of the
> ground wires weren't shown anyway.  Any idea where it goes ?

On mine I attached the third black wire (using a sheet metal screw) to the lip
of
the battery box about 2 inches down from the top.  I did that beacuse the wiring
harness I removed had an earth wire there connected with said screw.  On the
harness I purchased (Moss) the 3rd black wire had a ring terminal on it.  The
old
harness had suffered greatly in the hands of DPOs but that connection 'looked'
original.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A (TS47905L)