Static Cling Triumph List Decals

To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Static Cling Triumph List Decals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:32:43 -0700
I have had an overwhelming outpouring of interest in Triumph List Static Cling
decals.

Therefore, I am going to go ahead and do another production run.  In order to
keep this organized, I have decided to do the following:

Those who want some of these decals send a check in the amount of $2.00 each
and a stamped self addressed envelope to me at the following address. (be
sure to state that you want the Static cling Triumph list decal)

Joe Curry
1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo
Sahuarita, AZ 95629

I expect that the run will be finished in a week to 10 days and I will start
filling orders.  I will run a few more than I had requests for so anyone
who wants one or more send your orders as soon as possible.

If you don't know what it looks like, go to
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.html and scroll down to the bottom of
the page!

Regards,
Joe Curry