Re: Restoration support group

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Restoration support group
From: StanTR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:20:07 EST
Cc: <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Concur, and have practiced all three of your key rules in the restoration of my
1974 TR6.
(Three rules I have established for this now disease:
1. Never finance any part of the process for they are just toys
2. You are only going to do this once so buy the absolute best pieces
available for all stages
3. Never ever add the receipts)

Regarding selling, concur with that also - I've stated I'd either throw it in
the river before I finish, or be buried in it!  I'm now past the urge to make a
reef out of it.  Body tub is bolted to the frame.  Had the pleasure of
installing throttle shaft bushings yesterday.

Stan