Calling anyone in Brooklyn, NY/Long Island

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Calling anyone in Brooklyn, NY/Long Island
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:52:51 -0500
Greetings Listers,

I just had a pleasant conversation with a gentleman in NY looking to buy a
TR-6.  His
problem is that he's 6'2" and doesn't think he'd fit in the car.  Some time ago
he
had an MGC and remembers the legroom he had there.  I said that IMHO the TR-6
had
slightly less legroom than the MG platform, but suggested the best thing for
him to
do would be to find a TR-6 and sit in it to see how he fit.  I sent him to the
website for the Long Island Triumph Club, but thought there may also be listers
in
his area that may be able to help him.  His name is Ray Christian and he can be
reached at 718-389-7000w or 516-623-0676h.  If you can help, I'm sure he'd
appreciate
it.

Cheers!

Brian Schlorff
Power British
1242 East Ridge Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA  19462-2754
610-270-0505
610-270-3059 fax
(new website under construction...finally!
http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars )