LBC on TV

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC on TV
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:15:23 -0500 fep03-mail.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com from [24.42.200.148] using ID <ravewar@rogers.com> at Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:05:57 -0500
    Two questions about LBC's on TV

    There's a new commercial for Rogers AT&T wireless communications (Toronto
Ontario area) that has a buy in a movie with his girlfreind trying to warn his
buddies that it's a chick flick with a text messenger.  The second couple in
the commercial are getting into what looks like a silver MGB GT.  Can anyone
who knows them better verify this?
    The second instance is in the trailer for a new movie with Nicole Kidman I
think.  She's a russian agent in the US or something like that.  There is a
moment with a bright orange car taking a corner really fast.  I think it is
also an MGB GT, but I'm not sure about that.  Can anyone verify that?
    Both clips are barely milliseconds so it's gonna take a keen eye to catch
them.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe