RE: TR4 valves

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4 valves
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:53:53 -0800
Cc: Gcafs1@aol.com
Glen, I think you'll find that going much larger than stock is very
problematic on the TR4 head, the valve stem centers just don't allow room
between the valve heads.  BFE does sell slightly oversized intake valves to
compensate for seat wear, and I believe they recommend replacing the exhaust
valve seats when they become worn.  You can contact BFE at :

British Frame and Engine
4831 N. Ryland Ave
Temple City, CA  91780
(626) 443-0939
BFEKENG@aol.com

There are other sources of course, one is Racetorations in the UK
http://www.racetorations.co.uk/

Randall