Re: History Channel Sports Cars

To: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@anheuser-busch.com>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: History Channel Sports Cars
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 02 14:49:47 -0800
>I missed the first 15 minutes of the History Channel Sports Cars Modern
>Marvels
>episode last night. Bad weather and a long drive home from work...
>
>Was there actually a Triumph in the show?

One of the hosts they kept coming back to was satnding in front of a
light yellow Triumph 1800 or 200 Roadster.

They had a long door TR2 on the show and mentioned Triumph a couple
times.  Mostly as being the next step up from MG, about $200 more and a
little faster.

Triumph was not skunked but I wish for more.  I'm  sure the Austin
Healery folks wished for as much as the Triumph got.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937