Re: Help with Carpets from John Skinner

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: Help with Carpets from John Skinner
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:17:16 -0600
Cc: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi,

The piece of carpet in the top picture drapes over the tunnel across the
top from the passenger side (top of the carpet in your picture) to the
drivers side.  The black rubber piece should be next to the accelerator
pedal and is intended to keep the wear on the carpet from your shoe
down.  The edge on the right of the picture should be at the hole in the
transmission tunnel.

Rob
74 TR6 daily dribbler