RE: Is this sacrilege?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Is this sacrilege?
From: "larry stein" <larry@ehc.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:23:12 -0700
i look at it this way.  no other motorcycle made me feel the way i did
than when i got on my triumph trident 750.  i felt like steve mcqueen
about to jump over that barbed wire fence.  also, the looks i got
because the bike is so hot looking.  however, if i wanted to drive, i
hate to admit this, the honda 750 started every single time vs. i was
lucky to get the triumph started.  sorry, but it is true.  as for the
car, i love my gt6, can't wait to get back on the road (waiting on paint
now).  i actually get chased and complimented every single day here in
colorado springs that i drive it.  however, i do drive the ford
conversion van for every day commute.  the cast iron big block has never
left me down on the side of the road like the gt6 has (a couple times).
so in summary each plays its part.  if the kids want the rice burners, i
say enjoy.  if you want class, you go with the triumph.  cool ?