Re: TR-6 SunVisors

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 SunVisors
From: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:15:54 -0000
James Paddock is a great company to deal with and I know because they trade
only about 25 miles away from where I live and have a good reputation. They
mainly sell parts for the newer Triumphs, Stags and TR7, but as Moss agents
they can supply for the earlier TRs

The difference on the visors is that you have a courtesy mirror on the
passenger side. So if you buy RHD you can look at your self all day!

If you want correct ones TR Shop have them LHD or RHD at maybe a better
price. Loukas is the guy to contact he is either Greek or Italian and will
always do a deal. Make him "an offer he can't refuse".

Regards
Adrian
TR4A CT 64306 O