Exhaust Notes

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust Notes
From: "Houghtaling" <oldtoys@brick.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:42:03 -0600
Ladies and Gentlemen and Kids of all ages...

February Exhaust Notes have been published!  Read all about sending in dues,
electing club officers, our newest club member Joseph Carl, and the many
wonderful club events planned for this Spring!  (Or was that Joseph Lucas...
or maybe Engine Overhaul...  or...  Oh well check it out for yourself!)

http://www.sltoa.org/Exhaust/2002/02/SLTOA0202.htm
Web File

http://www.sltoa.org/Exhaust/2002/02/SLTOA0202.pdf
Adobe Acrobat File

http://www.sltoa.org/Exhaust/2002/02/SLTOA0202.doc
Word Document

I asked John Strowbridge how the Polar Bear Run was.  He said it was wet.
Then he told me it was wet.  All in all he thought it was... well... wet.  I
guess it did rain a little bit Sunday didn't it.  I talked to Don Huber this
afternoon.  He asked me where I was last Sunday.  I told him I was at my
youngest daughter's seventh birthday party.  He told me it was poor planning
on my part.  I apologized.  I guess on or about May 11, 1994 I wasn't
exactly thinking about the Polar Bear Run 2002.  Sorry!  ;-)

Creig Houghtaling
Editor, Exhaust Notes
www.sltoa.org