Replacement steel battery boxes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacement steel battery boxes
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:33:16 -0800
Last week sometime I posted a message asking if anyone had
any opinions on the differences between TR3 replacement steel
battery boxes from TRF and Moss. The reason I was asking was
that TRF's catalog shows their battery box as having the large
lip on the top which reaches all the way up to the scuttle
whereas Moss's catalog shows a box with just a narrow lip
running around all four sides. We'll I had already ordered the
Moss box and when it arrived on Monday I was pleasently supprised
to see that it too has the large lip on the top, just like TRF
pictured.

Now all I have to do is to get the old one out and weld the
new one in.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge