Re: how big

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: how big
From: "Stephnane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:06:29 -0500
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Here it is:
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 295lbs
Shoe size: 15 (Those pedals are so tiny!!! And it's so fun when you press
the gas and brake pedals at the same time!  Make me wish I had 3 point seat
belts!!!)

Getting in the Spit is OK when the top is down.  Quite another story when
it's up!

Fit is amazingly good.  Must be because the seats are so... well... due to
be replaced!

Cheers
Stef
Ottawa, Canada
'69 Spit - Hers (Sleeping in the shed!)
'71 TR6 - Mine (Slow, Slow, Slow restoration)