FW: Source for TR-4A Seat Belt Eye Bolts

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Source for TR-4A Seat Belt Eye Bolts
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:49:46 -0800
<Anyone had any luck finding these somewhere?  I don't really need the bolt
finish the tub, but I need to make sure the nut welded to the body is
correct
for whatever I use>

If you are planning on replacing your seat belts, too, the new belts should
come with hardware, bolts, washers, nuts.  If you order snap-hook attaching
belts, the hardware will have proper eye-bolts.  So if you haven't gotten
your new belts yet, get them now and you'll have the hardware.
By the way, old belts should be checked for signs indicating the need for
replacement.  I am told by a large seat belt manufacturer that they expect
6,000 cycles as the lifetime of a belt for amusement parks.  Look for signs
of tears or fraying and discoloraton caused by exposure to sun and elements.
Be safe!

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver