TR6 in South Jersey

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 in South Jersey
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:45:44 -0500
A quick note, if this guy is on the list- There is a nice little BRG TR6
running around Burlington County NJ. I have seen this car a few times, and
usually have the pleasure of following it down Fostertown Road from Mt Laurel
to Lumberton. Just wanted to compliment the car- right now it has a matching
hardtop in place, and looks great. Better yet is the SOUND! I always roll down
the window of my little work truck to listen to the engine as he shifts
through. Even in the cold. I think he has a Monza exhaust in there. Either
way- Nice Car!

Scott