RE: A Very Special Announcement - No LBC!

Subject: RE: A Very Special Announcement - No LBC!
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:40:25 -0800
ALRIGHT!!! Looks like good news and fortune might be contageous. And the 2
of us with the best kind of news both have 73 TRs. Coincidence?? I don't
think so! Anyone else care to share good news?

Deano

Aprille is pregnant once again!  Fortunately, Conner's condition had
no basis in heredity (according to the tests) and so we were told
that there's no reason to expect anything similar the next time.  So,
we're very optimistic, very excited, very confident, and of course,
just a little bit nervous!!  This next child should arrive the last
week of September.  Interesting timing, because it was the last week
of September, 2000 when we first learned of Conner's chromosomal
problems (roughly 8 weeks prior to his birth) via ultrasound tests
and an amnio, at which point our lives were changed forever.  So in
late September this year we will be celebrating the new arrival
instead of reflecting on the awful news we received 2 years prior.
What a great way to move on!

--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6