TR6 Steering Wheel nut

To: Bob & Donna-Lynn Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Steering Wheel nut
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:57:21 -0500
        Hey Bob,
             What the hell are you into now?  I just caught part of this
thread. Would you like to test the die on a used shaft I have in the
basement pile?  Are you doing something to your car I don't know about??
A leather steering wheel wrap, perhaps??  I can see this will be costing
me more money soon. Trying to keep up with the Greenes is freakin'
killing me!
   Can't you just wash the thing once in a while and be done with it?
;-)
Kevin
Cape Cod British Car Club