Re: rear window

To: vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear window
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:05:12 EST
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
Fred and List-

Try Paul Oglesby in Madisonville, KY.  I know he either made some or brokered
some that were made a year or so ago.  I have not seen them, but he is very
knowledgeable and very honest about his products.

He, as you know, owns British Motor Cars, Ltd. and can be reached at 270-
821-6351.  His fax number is 270-825-1251.  Hope this helps.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 2/22/2002 6:37:31 PM Central Standard Time,