TR3 parts needed

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 parts needed
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:14:22 EST
I am reassembling my TR3A and because it was a basket case the DPO has a few
items missing.  I have been able to find or purchase most items that I needed
except for the following.

One bracket that holds the tach or speedo to the dash. ( I already have one
but need two)

One brass fitting (also acts as a check valve) that holds the windshield
washer nozzel. ( again, I have one but need two)

I'll have to admit that the DPO has made this project very interesting over
the last few years.  Some items I had triples on, plus some MDTF parts along
with other misc parts all in the same boxes.  All in all it has made life
interesting.

Any help in finding the above would be appreciated.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A TS58399
Southington, Connecticut