E Bay

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: E Bay
From: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:59:05 -0000
Hi List,

I have placed a couple of items on eBay that may be of interest to list
members. They are extremely rare limited edition scale models of a Triumph
TR4A and a Triumph Stag.

Please forgive the intrusion of posting to all the list but it has become
evident to me that eBay searches made on eBay Motors in the US do not show
UK listings. However, a search for say,  for TR4 on eBay UK shows all items
worldwide.  Listers who participate in eBay transactions may not realise
these facts.

My items are on www.ebay.co.uk
Item# 1708755160 and 1708755158

Thanks for your time and I hope that the "eBay haters" are not offended by
my posting.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O