Re: Monza aounds

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monza aounds
From: "Larry Stein" <larry@ehc.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:01:40 -0700
i recently purchased the exaust system in question and put it on my gt6.
imho the sound is great for local driving.  it really is.  and of course
i think everyone will agree it is hot looking.  however on a long drive
it is very wearing.  it is too loud on the highway.  i've even thought
about putting my aviation headset in the car to block the noise on the
highway.  if you would like to hear it, i have two videos on my web site
and you can actually hear the exaust.  go to http://cs.uccs.edu/~lstein,
click on the gt6 link, then on that page look for the links to watch the
real videos.  the second video of the engine start (after rebuild) shows
the whole exaust system (the engine is on a stand).  good luck.  larry,
larry@ehc.org