car going on ebay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: car going on ebay
From: "Larry Stein" <larry@ehc.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:28:21 -0700
i just wanted to let you guys know i will be putting my 72 gt6 up on
ebay.  i have a few minor things to do (like the speedo stopped working
yesterday).  basically my visa credit card is over limit and i need
money to pay it off.  i am not going to be unrealistic and know i won't
get my money back, but i will put a reserve price on it.  wish me luck.
oh, and if any of you have sold on ebay or know of another place on the
internet to sell, please let me know your experiences.  final pics can
be seen at http://cs.uccs.edu/~lstein/personal/forsale/forsale.html
thanks !
larry@ehc.org