Re: Alternator for TR3A

To: "Mo and Dave MacKay" <m.d.mackay@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Alternator for TR3A
From: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:51:25 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Dave,

I am actually in the process of creating just such a kit for TR4 which
should be the same. You won't be able to use the original length belt but
you can use the original style 3/4" wide belt. My kit will be exactly as you
describe - no modification to the original parts or to the alternator. How
quickly will you be needing the kit?

~Mike Brooks