re-post from last week

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re-post from last week
From: ART on 5th Fine Art Gallery <info@arton5th.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:51:06 -0500
I was not getting my mail for a period last week so I don't know if this
made it to the list or not. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have just acquired a 1960 TR3 A and have a question about the horn.
This particular car has an aftermarket LeCarra steering wheel. The
stator tube and wiring have been removed so there is no horn and the
turn signals work with a toggle switch on the dash. I hate to buy the
whole control head as I assume it won't work with the aftermarket
wheel.  Is it possible to find just the stator tube? Thanks in advance.

Joe Sigel
Austin, Texas