Re: Prestige auto wood cn.com>

To: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Prestige auto wood cn.com>
From: corey.sherman@RCN.COM
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:22:45 -0400 22, 2002) at 06/02/2002 10:22:47 PM, Serialize complete at 06/02/2002 10:22:47 PM
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Paul,

Call Randy Keller and talk to him directly, but be prepared to be on the
phone a while (http://www.trregistry.com/public/prestige.jpg) - He's
passionate about his work, and that's what really makes the quality come
through. Mention my name, and ask him about the Military discount ("it's a
kidda joke, there's no discount, but he'll laugh" - it's a sort of
folklore story).

I'd be glad to sent you some pictures next week... just let me tell you
that the only thing that bothers me is that the dash looks too good...
nobody notices the rest of the car! Think Rolls Royce, and then you'll
know the kind of finish I'm talking about.

I purchased my dash from Randy's private reserve - a really rare wood -
but the quality of the work really exceptional regardless of the veneer
chosen. The gloss is as shinny as glass.