FW: TR6 & GT6 engines

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TR6 & GT6 engines
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:12:33 -0400 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g540Cru01205
For all those whom expressed interest and others,

I just talked to Stan and he wants $400 for all 5 engines, package deal.
Problem is logistics. You pick them up, and he has no hoist or machinery
to get them in your truck.
Stan's # is 706-569-0432.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

While at British Car Days at Chateau Ilan a couple of weeks ago I ran
into Stan Ellis, an old lbc friend who is still trying to find a buyer
for 3 GT
and 2 TR6 engines. All are early engines. I believe at this point he
would let them go very cheaply. If any one has any interest, please let
me know and I'll get you in touch with Stan.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U