TR6 reference document

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 reference document
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:12:10 -0400
Cc: ktnkt@cape.com, rgreene@whoi.edu, sharris@smhelectronics.com, hinchcli@attbi.com
Hello listers,

My turn to try to pay back all of the people who have helped me along the
way with my TR6.  I used to be on a Jeep list that had archive problems,
so with the TR6 I decided to compile my own list of TR6 related
information to keep on hand.  If anyone is interested, it can be found at
our club website.  While it is mostly related to TR6s, it also has a lot
of generic British car info/contacts.  Not sure yet, but I think it will
be updated on a quarterly or biannual basis.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/technical.html

Good luck,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver, 1971 TR6 project
1989 Mustang GT someday morphing into a Factory Five '65 Roadster