Re: Prestige auto wood

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prestige auto wood
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:45:54 EDT
Well, Corey, Lou, Jeff and Phil for asking I just bit the bullet and ordered
a dash for the 250 from Randy. I got the Fiddleback Koa and from his private
reserve. I also went one step further and he is going to make a plate for
around the pull knobs from the same piece of Koa (his suggestion, he told me
that he did one for a local customer and it was just amazing the way it made
the whole dash complete and come together). Yes, the price for everything is
pretty high ($425 for the dash and $80 for the pull plate) but the list has
never steered me wrong before and speaking with Randy you can tell he knows
what he's doing. Now I don't know if I can wait the 2 months for him to make
it...I'm a little excited!

Just wanted to thank you guys for the recommendation.

Thanks again,
John
1968 TR250
CD4092L