Re: The best laid plans....

To: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: The best laid plans....
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 15:10:55 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dennis N Culligan wrote:

> ...........  she plowed directly into me and drove
>me into a Ford Crown Victoria waiting to make a left turn.
>     Despite a LOT of damage (both front fenders and the bumper
>are history, .........................

Dennis,

Wow, what a tragedy!  I saw your car at a Moss motors Britfest in NJ
about five years ago (I took a pic, which I think I e-mailed to you) and it
is a beautiful car.., this  near totaling wipe-out is a shame.  I hope
you can
get eventually get it back together.  Well, the important thing is at
least YOU
weren't damaged as too.

                                                  JOE IV
                                                  TR 250