TR4 Paint colors, trim, suspension?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Paint colors, trim, suspension?
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:39:35 EDT
For the TR4 what are the paint colors and finish  (gloss, semi or flat) of :

1. Steering column inside the car?

2. Under Dash supports?

3. Bumper  brackets?

4. Heater assembly.

What parts of the front suspension were unpainted originally?  Splines for
wires?
 Were bolt/nuts natural?

Has anyone ever used walnut shells for blasting off rust and paint from the
body using one of the small portable pressure blasters.  I can only maintain
80Lb pressure with the compressor.  Any thoughts?

Thanks for replies to my front fender attachment question.  Consensus is
there were NO welds anywhere, at any time (except when the car is over 40
years old!)

Bob Paul
corrales NM