Concours d'Elegance - GREAT NEWS - PLEASE READ

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Concours d'Elegance - GREAT NEWS - PLEASE READ
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:24:47 EDT
The Concours d'Elegance of the Eastern US is an invitation only show of 200
of the fastest, rarest, most elegant automobiles ever produced. All cars from
all over North America are hand selected by the car selection committee and
must meet the highest standards.

For the first time in it's history The Concours d'Elegance of the Eastern US
has invited a Triumph to be a part of this years show! Not just any Triumph
but a "DVT" Triumph. My 1968 TR-250 has been selected to showcase great
sports cars of England! This is a big deal for Triumph owners and
enthusiast's world wide that a foundation such as this is finally recognizing
the Triumph sports car for their part in automotive history and timeless
beauty along with other sports cars such as Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes,
Lamborghini and etc. who have always held the spot light.

I thought I should share this great news with the everyone because this is
something we should all be proud of. Also if there are some listers that will
not be attending Mid-Ohio this weekend it would great to see them at this
years Concours d'Elegance and show there support for the Triumph! Who knows
if we get enough peoples choice nominations then maybe next year they will
look for more of us to participate!

Thank you,
John McGreal
1968 TR-250