First Drive!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: First Drive!
From: Eric Miller <ebuzz@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:46:19 -0700
Big event yesterday!  The 4A was back on the road for the first time in 22
years! (Luckily, I'm only accountable for the last six years...the PO
stopped driving in in 1980).  I still have a few little things to attend to
but you wouldn't know that by the big grin on my face while I was working
the pedals around the neighborhood.

I need to thank the list for all the help I have received since I signed on
five years ago.  Hopefully now, with the knowlege I have gained from taking
pretty much every single nut and bolt off this car and somehow putting it
back so it all works, I can start giving something back.

If anyone is interested, I picked some key pictures from the last six years
and threw them up on my web page.

http://home.teleport.com/~ebuzz/

-Eric Miller