Anti-seize grease on anti-seize trheads?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anti-seize grease on anti-seize trheads?
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:11:28 -0400
Hi list!
    I thought that this topic was lightly scratched in a past thread
about 9 months ago, but I'm loosening it badly. I can't remember if it
was stated "NOT" to put Anit-seize grease on the spark plug threads
especially if it had the made-up of an anti seize material on the
threads? As I understand, the archive list is down. I would really
appreciate it if you would respond to me personally because I'm at least
8 TR Digest Lists behind in readings, &  I'll probably wouldn't get to
reading it until another week at lease, :-[  Latter! TIA,
-Cosmo Kramer