TR3 engine idle

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 engine idle
From: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:18:23 -0400
Over the past several years, I've tried my entire bag of tricks to get this
car's engine to idle as smoothly as my MGTF.

On the road, it performs O.K., although it wants to stall when making (sudden)
stops. Restarts easily. Vibrates at idle enough to shake the body and make
embarrassing noises, squeaks and rattles at intersections.

My new engine project is stalled. Any ideas on what to do to improve the
present engine's behavior in the mean time? Is the stalling when stopping a
clue??

It's going to M-O tomorrow or bust.

Ed Woods