Late style PDWA shuttle needed

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Late style PDWA shuttle needed
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:54:23 -0500
Does anyone have a shuttle for a late model PDWA that will fit in my
TR-250's PDWA?  I purchased a used one from Mountjoy's Autoshop in Maryland
thinking it would be an o-ring style, but it turned out be a later model
style that still used the cup-shaped seals.

I am getting a bit desperate to come up with a functioning PDWA.  All I
really need is a shuttle.  Does anyone have something in their spare parts
bin or still bolted to a parts car?  For reference, take a look at

    http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Brakes/MCPDWA/PDWA3.JPG

I have the style shown on the top.  I need a shuttle of the style shown on
the bottom.

As an alternative, someone else (on 6pack I think) mentioned that they
replaced their PDWA with a couple of bits of brass that just joined the two
pairs of steel lines.  I spent some time poking around McMaster-Carr's
website but couldn't identify the proper bits needed.  If someone could help
me identify the relevant parts that would be an acceptable solution for me
as well.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro