Tenax windscreen fastener info needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tenax windscreen fastener info needed
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:39:25 -0400
My windscreen has a type of Tenax fastener I can't find anywhere. On one end
it has a flat slot for a regular screwdriver (inside) and the other end has
the round ball the female fastener (on the top) goes into and attaches to. It
goes right through the windscreen frame entirely.  It also has a series a
threads, slightly larger than the diameter of the shaft, that the retaining
nut tightens down on to secure it in place on the outside of the frame.  It's
about 3/4" long and chrome. It looks like a typical Tenax stud, but has 2
pieces.  The "balls" are wearing thin and I'm starting to "loose" snaps in
travels.

Anyone ever seen any of these, or know a source I could check? I appreciate
the help, thanks. (Hope I didn't confuse you too much)

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green
70 BSA 441 Victor Special