Boot Lid Cross Member Supports

To: <dwillner@icontech.com>
Subject: Boot Lid Cross Member Supports
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:11:58 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
     I have the same problem and haven't resolved it yet. My rubbers
appeared about 3/8 inch thick and had a round groove down the center where
the rod rested. Mine were rotten and sort of biodegrading.
     I have been thinking of making new ones out of rubber scraps that we
have from conveyor belts at work. I am hoping that there is a better way.
     I wrote TRF to see if they had any idea, but John Swauger wrote back
and said that they didn't.
     Let me know if you find out anything.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA