UK Travel Advice Needed

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: UK Travel Advice Needed
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:12:11 -0400
I'm planning my first trip over the pond for July 3-18.
I'm hearing differing stories about whether I should book
all my accommodations in advance. I'm having trouble
committing because there is so much to see for a first-timer :-)
For sure, I have arranged a hotel in London, but outside of
London can one just roll up and find a place on the day?

Mandatory LBC content: I expect to see some!!

Any advice appreciated (off-list, please)

Jeff