Triumphsonly.com

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphsonly.com
From: whaenlin@carolina.rr.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:24:23 GMT
To follow-up Bill Pugh's mention of Wayne's shop,
Triumphsonly.com I can tell you this.  I just bought a
1960 TR3 bodyshell and frame from him, it was not cheap
but what I got was a beautiful Southern California Body
and Frame exactly in the condition Wayne described and
sent me 60+ pics of!  I live in NC, I could not go see the
car before hand and I never thought of asking someone from
the list to go take a look for me (sorry all) but he
quelled my fears in every way possible.  Then shipping was
a concern, but Able Auto Transport took good care of me in
terms of shipping a non-running vehicle in cost and time.
I would buy from Wayne in the future with confidence thats
for sure.

BTW, once I get this sucker painted and know what I don't
need from the old car, I'll have a small (grin) list of
parts such as bonnet, nose, doors, new center tub and such
(cheap plug)

Bill Haenlin
wheanlin@carolinas.rr.com