Lucas Bumblebee Ignition wires

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Bumblebee Ignition wires
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:40:58 -0700
Ah, Corey, Lucas bumble wire, just looks like old original Lucas bumble
wire.  See previous posting about Lucas.  I am running Magnecore 8.5mm wire
on my TR6.  They fit very well, are guaranteed for life - unless you pull
the boot off.  They have excellent noise suppression.  I think of the cable
like a water hose.  All the juice has to go through the pipe.  If you can
have a high output coil, improved ignition, great plugs, but if the wires
are not up to it the effectiveness of the upgrades will be reduced.  They
are more expensive, but I think worth it.
DISCLAIMER:  Yes I do work at Moss, and yes we do carry these wires, but I
speak the truth, as far as I know it about my experience with Magnecor
cables.  Get them or not from wherever you want.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6 Daily Driver
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 681-3400 x3214