Re: RE: Speedometer Flucuation (TR4) and right angle thing

To: "john donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>, "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Speedometer Flucuation (TR4) and right angle thing
From: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:29:44 -0400
John,

You must have a non overdrive car on which the speedo cable exits on the
left side of the gearbox extension and goes directly along the left frame
rail, thence up to the speedo.

Only the overdrive boxes, which have the speedo drive on the right side of
the overdrive unit, require the right angle whoosey-whatsis.

Ed Woods