Re: Triumph Bike at Mid-Ohio and at VTR

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Bike at Mid-Ohio and at VTR
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:24:56 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Joe, if Uncle Jack and Andy both bring their Triumph bicycles to the VTR
> maybe they will open up a class in the autocross.  What a heat that would
> be.

I am going on record right now.  During the fun-run portion of the VTR
autocross, I will allow exhibition runs with Triumph bicyles.  Rider and all
passengers must wear a car/motorcycle helmets.  Seat-belt requirement
waived.

This is for Triumph bicycles only.  No Lotus bicycles will be allowed.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org