TR6 fan belt and manifold studs

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 fan belt and manifold studs
From: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:12:18 -0400
Hey everyone,

My two favourite parts places cannot provide me with a useful fan belt
or replacement manifold studs for my TR6.

They both offered me '17' series fan belts but they are too wide on the
inside.  The slope of the sides is too shallow.  Does anyone have a part
number for the fan belt I can take to them for cross reference?

Also, they can't easily supply me with replacement exhaust manifold
studs.  They had the large 3/8"x2" but couldn't find the shorter 3/8"x1
1/4".  I know just recently (Randall??) supplied a chevy stud kit number
that would work for TRactor engines.  Can I just buy two of these for
the '6, is there another Mopar engine I can reference?

Rob in Ottawa
74.5 TR6 CF28217UO (chasing those last little bits for the engine....)