Stromberg 150 Carb question again

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stromberg 150 Carb question again
From: "John Baker" <bltr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:31:26 -0500 FILETIME=[F1C7D760:01C21927]
Somehow I got booted from the list and didn't get my question answered.
Please accept my apologies. I have a 69 GT6 with Stomberg 150's with manual
chokes. They had been disassembled by the PO and the choke discs were
reinstalled 180 degrees out of phase with each other. Do the small holes go
over the large kidney shaped hole or over the smaller hole? Sorry to hit the
list again.
John