Triumph activities around the world - IT specific & longish

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph activities around the world - IT specific & longish
From: David Delano <ddelano_98@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
John,

I posted the misfiring question - the list will be
glad to know that it is solved... New Ign. wires
solved the problem completely - now running strong and
much cleaner burn.  Lesson: because the wires look
visually OK don't ever assume they are - can't tell an
Ign. wire by it's cover!

I am an IT guy who has digitized VHS movies for my
personal use - realtively simple but you will need a
video card for your PC see:

http://www.4allmemory.com/upgrades/products.cfm?subcat_id=47

You connect your playback (VCR or camera) to the video
card and play back the film through your video card/PC
and use the record (copy) function that comes with the
video card software to capture the film on your hard
drive.  In the interest of saving hard drive space
there are various file formats and quality settings
that will allow you to control consumption of bytes.

Once this is complete you then can post this (large!)
file on a web service/server for others to view.
Server space will be the big issue if you don't have
unlimited web hosting services - not many of us do...

That's it in a nutshell - good luck!

Dave D.