BAD habits

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BAD habits
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:18:38 -0400
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I have a rented garage about 20 miles from my home that I store some cars &
parts in, this a/m I decided to bring the 1931 model "A" home for a little
summer fun, now I just drove the T/R 3 1100 miles round trip to Mid Ohio so
habits of shifting and driving are well imbedded in my mind, pull up to the
very first traffic light and shift the 31 into 1st gear, light turns green and
I back right straight into the car behind me, I was in reverse, the "A" is 3
speed "H" pattern shift, no damage to either car, but really embarassing, old
habits by old people is very, very bad, I know that even more today than
yesterday.  "FT"