Re: PDWA

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Sam Gentry" <hsgentry@usermail.com>
Subject: Re: PDWA
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:20:23 -0600
Even though they look alike other manufacturers may be different and even
> other Triumphs may be different.

Sam, that appears to be true.  Nelson shows us on his webpage that the
plungers can certainly be different even between the same basic model, e.g.
the TR250 and early 6s are use different pistons/shuttles and seals than the
late 6s.   So maybe it's possible that everybody's right.....a little.

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Brakes/PDWA/PDWA.htm

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)