Scuttle vent

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scuttle vent
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:04:22 +0200
Hi list
Any kind and generous soul have the following TR 3 items they'd be willing
to part with ( even if it's rusted or broken I could use it as a pattern /
template ) :
a) Scuttle vent spring , Part No. 600549
b) Control rod / link assembly , Part No. 112019 ( This is the rod that
connects the vent knob to the vent lid hinge )
Whenever finances permit I will purchase new original ones from the UK or
USA , but due to our current economical crises in South Africa it's
unfortunately not possible at this stage :-(
Any help would be highly appreciated .
Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

Daily drivers and continuous restoration projects :
1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O

"This e-mail is sent in terms of the following policy/disclaimer. Click on
this link http://www.sapo.co.za/mail_disclaimer.htm to read full
disclaimer."