Getting married at long last

To: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Subject: Getting married at long last
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:32:00 -0400
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Chris De Wet
>It's official ! For my 33 birthday on 11 June my wife ( Marlene ) asked me
to marry her . ( We've been living together ... in SIN ... for the past 7
years ). So , for her 35 birthday on 27 June I said ..... YES !  Hey , it's
less expensive than buying her a gift :-) See us farmers here in the
African
bush can also be romantic , or at least I think it's romantic .

So we'll be getting married on 2 July 2002 in the mountains ( hopefully
I'll
see some real snow .... never ever seen real snow ) and I'll be off list
from today for about a week . Still have about 81 e mails to respond to .
Please be patient if you haven't received any response for messages sent to
me in the past 3 months .
<

Well, Chris, if you are still together after 7 years then it is probably
the real thing. Congratulations and have a long happy life together.  The
wife and I are fast approaching our 25th so, see?  It can be done.

As far as snow goes, it's over-rated.

Cheers and good luck

Dave Massey