URGENT! Polarize Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: URGENT! Polarize Question
From: Tom Vaughn <phoneman@adsnet.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 09:55:13 -0500
Hello All,

I just replaced the voltage regulator on my 1958 TR3A. The amp gauge shows heavy
- when the motor is running and when I disconnect the battery the engine dies. I
believe I need to polarize the generator? But it's been a while since I've done
that. Do I go from the positive terminal on the battery to the smaller terminal
on the generator? Please respond to me by my email address as I receive the
forum in the digest mode. I got a car club function to go to in a hour.

phoneman@adsnet.com  or  phone-man@attbi.net

Thanks,

Tom